Looking for Advice

Started by austingg
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

austingg

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm a rising senior in high school and this whole realm of college and graduate school is a total blur of confusion to me. I have managed to maintain a 4.0 gpa along with honors and AP courses aswell as major involvement in the community. So, I'm not really afraid of getting into college. I have been really interested in optometry and opthamology( given that I have a hideable case of duane syndrome) but I don't know exactly what i need to do to make my dream come true. As of right now I have planned on going to the University of Georgia, Georgia Tech or Emory (if i get a really nice scholarship) and participating in the pre-optometry majors they have set up. But is that enough to get me into optometry school? Where are these optometry schools at, and are they expensive? As you may already tell I'm a chronic planner. Advice would be very much appreciated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.