MD & DO Looking for an ECG workbook with illustrated solutions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

1stYearGunner

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i want a book focusing only on practice problems. No "reference" component.

However, all the books I saw will put the ekg on one page and on the other page will simply list the things you are supposed to see.

I am looking for a book, where on the other page, the ekg is there but the stuff you should see is highlighted (arrows, words, circles). example: here is the inverted T-wave you should see---->

I hope there is such a book or else I will have to grind.