Looking for Application Feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DoctorOrdinary

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied this past cycle (very late) and received 1 interview invite which resulted in a waitlist. I have since prepared a new primary application with a reworked PS, and had it reviewed by a few redditors. I was wondering if anyone here has enough experience to give my app a look. Please let me know and Ill PM you, also happy to exchange
 
I'm only an MS4 but I'd be happy to take a look, I've done this for plenty of people in the past.
 
I can take a look if you'd like. I'm an incoming medical student at a T10, who has been reading a bunch of applications recently.