Looking for current OMFS Military residents I could talk to

Started by Will_OMFS
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Will_OMFS

PGY-1 UT Memphis OMFS
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a D3 wanting to do OMFS. I am considering looking into military options for residency. If anyone is a current OMFS resident in any branch of the military and would be willing to call/zoom to talk about it, please feel free to DM me.

Thank you!
 
I am a D3 wanting to do OMFS. I am considering looking into military options for residency. If anyone is a current OMFS resident in any branch of the military and would be willing to call/zoom to talk about it, please feel free to DM me.

Thank you!
Are you in HPSP? It’s a bit more difficult to join as a direct accession and then do OMFS on top of that. If that’s your end game you have a very long road ahead of you.