Looking for dental advice!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cameronWA

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, first off let me start off by saying I need some help/tips.

I'm not a student, or a dentist, but I do have a small tooth problem, i'm currently going to school to prepare a career as a PT. So I thought this section of the forum would be a good place to ask.

Yes, yes, I know.. go to a dentist right? Well I don't have insurance and the money right now, and I still don't think its serious.

Okay so here we go, about 8-9 months ago I had my 4 wisdom teeth pulled, no surgery, just shots and pulled. This was because my front bottom teeth were starting to crowd, and it could of got worse. Now, I thought that this would make my teeth start to pull apart, and fit back in my mouth, since there is more room. However, now my bottom tooth, uh I dont know what it is called, but its right next to the bottom middle tooth (Yeah, i'm stupid :p). This tooth has been pushed forward (Happened before my wisdom teeth were pulled) and it's just a little farther out then my other teeth (not much). But recently it has been causing minor pain (if i mess with it) and its not really the pain driving me crazy, its just I dont want any tooth problems.

As I was saying, it has been pushed a bit forward, so my question is: do you think that I should leave it be for a bit, and the pain is from my teeth moving back from my wisdom teeth being pulled? And soon it will be back to normal? I keep messing with it in fear that it may be lose.. but it's not, it just feels like it.

Any tips/advice appreciated, thanks!

Sorry for the double post, I think I posted in the wrong section :X

Members don't see this ad.

You should probably at least go to the dental forum if you don't want to go to an actual dentist. We are just pre-dent and really shouldn't be giving out any dental advice yet.

This forum isn't for dental advice.

Members don't see this ad :)
No one on here is going to respond to this and the moderators will soon close the thread.

If you're in Port Orchard and you can't afford going to the dentist make an appointment at one of the schools in Seattle. UW is hard to get into but the hygiene schools have dentists on staff to do exams at 60% of the normal cost. Or just call the dentist who did your extractions and ask why your teeth have not "returned to normal" as far as becoming straight. They could tell you over the phone why removal of wisdom teeth does not result in anterior straightening.

Sorry but Sdn is not te place to solicit medical advice. Please consult with your dentist on any issues you may have.

Hi, first off let me start off by saying I need some help/tips.

I'm not a student, or a dentist, but I do have a small tooth problem, i'm currently going to school to prepare a career as a PT. So I thought this section of the forum would be a good place to ask.

Yes, yes, I know.. go to a dentist right? Well I don't have insurance and the money right now, and I still don't think its serious.

Okay so here we go, about 8-9 months ago I had my 4 wisdom teeth pulled, no surgery, just shots and pulled. This was because my front bottom teeth were starting to crowd, and it could of got worse. Now, I thought that this would make my teeth start to pull apart, and fit back in my mouth, since there is more room. However, now my bottom tooth, uh I dont know what it is called, but its right next to the bottom middle tooth (Yeah, i'm stupid :p). This tooth has been pushed forward (Happened before my wisdom teeth were pulled) and it's just a little farther out then my other teeth (not much). But recently it has been causing minor pain (if i mess with it) and its not really the pain driving me crazy, its just I dont want any tooth problems.

As I was saying, it has been pushed a bit forward, so my question is: do you think that I should leave it be for a bit, and the pain is from my teeth moving back from my wisdom teeth being pulled? And soon it will be back to normal? I keep messing with it in fear that it may be lose.. but it's not, it just feels like it.

Any tips/advice appreciated, thanks!

Sorry for the double post, I think I posted in the wrong section :X

Status
Not open for further replies.