Looking for Full time position in Triangle area of NC.

Started by ultane16
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ultane16

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I’ve been out of residency for 10 years now. Been working for PP in VA. Things are ok here, but the current market is offering a much higher salary compared to 10yrs ago with more time off. I’ve seen 400k ASC job, no call, nights, weekends with substantial time off. I’m looking to move to NC (triangle area or within 1 hr drive) to be closer and spend more time with my family. I would appreciate any advice, red flags to be aware of, and if anyone knows people who are currently working in the area.

Cheers.
 
The market is fairly limited because of Duke and UNC's presence. ECAA just took over the contract for Wake Med. I believe NAPA is still at UNC Rex. I would choose ECAA over NAPA any day.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad