Looking for Full time position in Triangle area of NC.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ultane16

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’ve been out of residency for 10 years now. Been working for PP in VA. Things are ok here, but the current market is offering a much higher salary compared to 10yrs ago with more time off. I’ve seen 400k ASC job, no call, nights, weekends with substantial time off. I’m looking to move to NC (triangle area or within 1 hr drive) to be closer and spend more time with my family. I would appreciate any advice, red flags to be aware of, and if anyone knows people who are currently working in the area.

Cheers.

Members don't see this ad.

Considering NAPA position. Has/Is anyone working for Napa and willing to share their experience???

The market is fairly limited because of Duke and UNC's presence. ECAA just took over the contract for Wake Med. I believe NAPA is still at UNC Rex. I would choose ECAA over NAPA any day.

Members don't see this ad :)
East Carolina Anesthesia Associates. To my knowledge they are a large private practice group that took over multiple sites from an AMC.

But OP is looking for a job in North Carolina, not in East Carolina;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users