looking for good samaritan's to read essay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nontrad314

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Y'all

Any good samaritan's willing to donate time and effort to critiquing a personal essay via PM?

In reciprocity, I promise you the choice of:

a. Permanent high rank in my `good book'?
b. My first born?
c. A cookie?
d. A lollipop?

Anxiously awaiting the end of silence,

nontrad314

Members don't see this ad.

If you are looking for more people to read it, you may want to do a search on the pre-allopathic forum too, somewhere on there there is a list of various SDNers willing to read personal statements. :) Good luck polishing it up. I need to get on that soon too.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks wahooali!

And best of luck to U 2!

I'll read it. I'll take a cookie. :)

Can I piggyback on this thread and get some more eye's on my PS? I'm just about ready to have other people read mine and it might help to have people that don't know me, just like the adcoms don't, and see if I tell a complelling story. Thanks

I'll read your essays, anybody that needs another opinion, I'd be happy to. I've been doing this for a lot of my friends (Med schools, OD schools, Law schools, etc.) and I know that it helps to get tons of opinions about your personal statement.

Also, I want permanent high rank in your 'good book'... and your first born :smuggrin: . No questions asked!!!

RR

i like to review essays and stuff. sure ill take a look at ur essay. pm it.

I'm willing to read it too. I have to put my experience as a TA in a writing lab to use somewhere. But instead of your first born and all that, how about you read mine also? This deal is up for anyone.

Great lookin' out. It is always good to read others, as it gives you ideas, and helps eveyone in general.

I am also more than willing to lend a heloing hand...or "eye" as the case may be....