Looking for housing near Chestnut Hill

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jastout

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I have accepted an offer to attend Chestnut Hill for grad school (Psy. D. program) and am now looking for somewhere to live and/or roommates! If you are looking around this area or have any suggestions feel free to reach out to me! Best of luck to everyone!
 
Hey, I have accepted an offer to attend Chestnut Hill for grad school (Psy. D. program) and am now looking for somewhere to live and/or roommates! If you are looking around this area or have any suggestions feel free to reach out to me! Best of luck to everyone!

Hey - I might have what you're looking for - a 7 minute drive down the hill w/off-street parking at the door. See my thread above: PHILADELPHIA APT LONG OR SHORT TERM