Looking for info on Rutgers-Newark DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MuscleAndBones4Life

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

I'm just wondering if anyone goes to or graduated from Rutgers-Newark. What do you think about the program overall? What makes it different from other DPT programs? What do you recommend to students still in undergrad that have it as a number one choice?

I went to two open houses and have perused the website multiple times but the open house was kinda generic and the website kinda sucks to be honest. Looking for an insider's perspective!
 
I was planning on going to an open house and wanted to know if it is worth it to attend one because I live pretty far from their campus
 
I know that they start with an anatomy class using cadavers in the month of August. It is only one month so really intense. Many professors on staff. Been around a long time. Big on research.