Looking for medical students to complete a quick survey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kmackenzie

Reaction score
Hello!

Are you currently in medical school? If so, please consider participating in my quick online survey, which asks about your thoughts & opinions when it comes to treating patients with chronic illnesses.

The purpose of this study is to improve understanding of patient-provider interactions, & will help me (Kelly MacKenzie, a current fellow in primary care behavioral health at Geisinger Medical Center) fulfill requirements for my dissertation as a Ph.D. student in clinical psychology at Loma Linda University.

Participation in this study involves answering questions about your opinions, thoughts, and feelings about a simulated patient situation and will take approximately 5-10 minutes. Whether or not you participate is entirely voluntary and will not affect your relationship with the researchers or the place where you were recruited. Participants will be entered in a raffle to receive one of four $50 Amazon gift cards.

If you wish to proceed and participate in the survey after reading this message, please click on this link: https://llu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1TzEboEjyuG3SSN

Thank you for considering!

Always,
Kelly
Patricia M. Flynn, Ph.D., M.P.H Principal Investigator
Kelly Mackenzie, M.A. Student Investigator

Members don't see this ad.