Yoga study - Southern California female MD students - $100 (Quick)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

House Cookies

Reaction score
I am passing this along, I was given the IRB approval letter, which is attached. I just found out there will be $50 donations for each participant, independently. This will be done by someone from a nearby local church who believes it’s a good cause.

I’m told these details below are from the exact social media post the IRB approved:

Are you age 21 or older, you identify as female, and you are enrolled as a medical student at a medical school in southern California?

If so, consider participating in a research study examining the impact of yoga on stress levels for female medical students. Participants in this study will:

Complete an online questionnaire for 5-15 minutes

6:1 focus group over Zoom for 60 minutes

If you participate, you will be asked questions about:

Your experience with yoga impacting your stress from medical school

Your age, gender, state of medical school, and year of medical school you are in

Your experience with stress in medical school

To participate, click the link to the questionnaire: https://ncu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3jyEKht7mpFPgG2

Email [email protected] with questions. Thank you!

David Gramling

Doctoral Candidate at National University

Image description: A woman during a relaxing yoga pose

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IMG_1926.jpeg
    IMG_1926.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 50
  • NU IRB Approval Letter - Exempt Study.pdf
    175 KB · Views: 52
Just got news that another donor wants to match the $50 so it will be $100 per participant.

Reactions: 1 user
Why is it restricted to female perspective only?