Looking for NAPLEX study materials and notes.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Devochka25

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there any difference between rxprep 2018, 2019 and 2020? I understand all updates are free and available on the website. I need helpful advice. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

RxPrep is probably a single most useful resource for NAPLEX; good summary tables and very similar question format to real NAPLEX. I would highly recommend going over their mock exams, I remember they offer two (or more). If you need additional questions for calculations, there are many resources available online or your school may have some support.

There's a lag time before new information is incorporated into the exam so if you have 2019 you will be fine. If you have 2018 version, hit major guideline updates and/or new drugs in 2019 (diabetes, HF, Hep C drugs etc).

RxPrep is probably a single most useful resource for NAPLEX; good summary tables and very similar question format to real NAPLEX. I would highly recommend going over their mock exams, I remember they offer two (or more). If you need additional questions for calculations, there are many resources available online or your school may have some support.

There's a lag time before new information is incorporated into the exam so if you have 2019 you will be fine. If you have 2018 version, hit major guideline updates and/or new drugs in 2019 (diabetes, HF, Hep C drugs etc).
hello there, I used Rxpep book and test bank to study for NAPLEX however, I failed my test with a score of 50. I though the test questions were different than the subjects on the book. any idea or other resources that might help

hello there, I used Rxpep book and test bank to study for NAPLEX however, I failed my test with a score of 50. I though the test questions were different than the subjects on the book. any idea or other resources that might help
If you scored a 50 you definitely need to re-evaluate your study plan. How much time did you take to study? Did you go through the entire book and do all the test banks? I passed on my first attempt using Rxprep and Prontopass math cards. It's very important that you go through the entire book and also do as many test banks as you can. The questions are harder than the NAPLEX and it does prepare you to answer questions efficiently. I didn't take the pre-naplex but since you got a low score, I would recommend for you to take it maybe 2 weeks before your next attempt.