Position Wanted Looking for open PGY1 position!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kmas10

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a US Citizen looking for PGY-1 residency position. USMLE step3 passed. Have lots of clinical experiences in hospital and office-based setting. Can move to any state.

Members don't see this ad.

Are you interested in primary care IM position. there may be chance for out of match position and you may have to start in short notice by July 2018 if selected. Let me know if you are interested

Reactions: 1 users
Hi! I've a friend keenly interested in primary care IM . Her scores are in 220s,no attempts, awaiting step 3 results. She's also got several USCE and does not need any visa support. I'm unable to contact directly through SDN.
Are you interested in primary care IM position. there may be chance for out of match position and you may have to start in short notice by July 2018 if selected. Let me know if you are interested

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I've a friend keenly interested in primary care IM . Her scores are in 220s,no attempts, awaiting step 3 results. She's also got several USCE and does not need any visa support. I'm unable to contact directly through SDN.
Yes I would love to hear about any open position. Please keep me posted

It will be at Baton Rouge General Residency program affiliated to Tulane University.... Got extra spots approved by ACGME after match, 2 primary care spots available.

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry it is not letting me post my email id here since I just joined this forum.... can you send me your email IDs so that I can reach you through email.

Reactions: 2 users
It will be at Baton Rouge General Residency program affiliated to Tulane University.... Got extra spots approved by ACGME after match, 2 primary care spots available.
Thanks so much again for letting us know.

I'm interested as well. My email is philyll gmail (I also can't enter links).

Sorry it is not letting me post my email id here since I just joined this forum.... can you send me your email IDs so that I can reach you through email.

Good morning, I am interested as well. If you could kindly contact me with the detials. My email is: mdsynthesis (at) gmail
Thanks you!

Last edited:

Hello, I am interested as well. Can you email me the details at oab215 (at) gmail? Thanks.

I would certainly like to look into this position as well! Can you send details to my email as well, it is smalik04 (at) nyit.edu

All the interested candidates please email your CV to residencyrecruitment at gmail

Hello I am interested as well, is this categorical or prelim? I have completed one year of internal medicine and all USMLE steps, my email is j.cyr@ utah.edu I have all eras materials from this last season as well, thank you

This is a 3 year IM Primary care track..... Send your CV to residencyrecruitment at gmail