Looking for opinions on my chances for admission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rowjimmi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what you're take on my application is: B.S. biochem/3.0 gpa and M.S. biochem/3.4 gpa. DAT-academic:20 perceptual:19 - extensive basic research experience with publications and great recommendations. Interested to get an evaluation of my worth to admissions people. thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

your stats seem solid, esp. w/the master's and research experience that includes publications....you'd definitely get in somewhere w/even a good shot at the more elite schools...i'm assuming you've got dental experience too?

Thanks, I do have experience in observing/assisting a general dentist and subsequently observing an orthodontist. Certainly hope it works because the application process is a bit of pain in the @$$...

tell me about it ($$$).....I just started an excel worksheet of my interview expenses that I'll be incurring and it's already at $1100!!! I'm starting to wonder if I can have my paycheck just be direct deposited to travelocity...... :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: