1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Looking for opinions on my chances for admission

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by rowjimmi, Sep 7, 2001.

1. rowjimmi

rowjimmi Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Just wondering what you're take on my application is: B.S. biochem/3.0 gpa and M.S. biochem/3.4 gpa. DAT-academic:20 perceptual:19 - extensive basic research experience with publications and great recommendations. Interested to get an evaluation of my worth to admissions people. thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. waiting

waiting Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

your stats seem solid, esp. w/the master's and research experience that includes publications....you'd definitely get in somewhere w/even a good shot at the more elite schools...i'm assuming you've got dental experience too?

4. rowjimmi

rowjimmi Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Thanks, I do have experience in observing/assisting a general dentist and subsequently observing an orthodontist. Certainly hope it works because the application process is a bit of pain in the @$$...

5. waiting

waiting Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

tell me about it ($$$).....I just started an excel worksheet of my interview expenses that I'll be incurring and it's already at $1100!!! I'm starting to wonder if I can have my paycheck just be direct deposited to travelocity...... :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: