Looking for oral boards study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

moorensulcer

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m looking for an oral boards study partner for either the October or April exams. Would meet over zoom at least 3 times weekly. Let me know if interested!
 
I’m looking for an oral boards study partner for either the October or April exams. Would meet over zoom at least 3 times weekly. Let me know if interested!
Not a bad idea but I found that study partners tend not to be critical enough. They don't want to say "you s*ck".

I found the Osler course good but it's kind of late, maybe 2-3 weeks before the oral exam. The McLuiew course is excellent. The San Antonio course with the half day on Friday for orals is not bad for residents who want a taste of the orals but is really way too superficial.