Looking for people in my situation this application cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wishicouldgetin

Reaction score
Anyone apply early September and had any luck with invites? Also any current students out there that applied at a similar time frame and have interviews??
Stats:
GPA: 3.3
BCP: 3:6
DAT: 20AA 20TS nothing below 17

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone apply early September and had any luck with invites? Also any current students out there that applied at a similar time frame and have interviews??
Stats:
GPA: 3.3
BCP: 3:6
DAT: 20AA 20TS nothing below 17
trust the process...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone apply early September and had any luck with invites?
I'm sure if you looked at the individual schools' threads of which you applied to I think there would be people who did apply in your time frame and got some interviews.
It's tough seeing people get interviews while being on the sidelines and waiting...
I haven't gotten any interviews yet. Do not think you are the only one who is anxiously waiting for any word; you are not unique or special in your situation. Get off SDN and do some hobbies while you wait. Worrying or stressing about it isn't going to make your life any easier, so why bother with that mentality?

Reactions: 2 users
Given your stats, I wouldn’t say you stand out among applicants but it will depend on where you applied. You’re right in the average for most applicants for most schools. Just gotta be patient as they screen apps! It’s a waiting game now. You‘re a little late so don’t be surprised if you get interviews after the December acceptances roll out. Your time will definitely come, don’t be discouraged and good luck!

Your completely fine... u applied September so you're bound to hear back later. Think about me who applied late june...