Looking for personal statement feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kw2019

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm applying for the 2019 cycle and I just finished a draft of my third different personal statement. However, I know that this one is much more non-traditional and I'm not sure if it would just be better to not consider using it. I was hoping to find someone to read it through and give me their opinion. But again, it is a very ROUGH draft, I haven't gone through it to make corrections or make it more detailed because I'm more worried that it just isn't what a personal statement should be. It was more of a spur of the moment kind of paper but it does have rather important pieces in it.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,
I'm applying for the 2019 cycle and I just finished a draft of my third different personal statement. However, I know that this one is much more non-traditional and I'm not sure if it would just be better to not consider using it. I was hoping to find someone to read it through and give me their opinion. But again, it is a very ROUGH draft, I haven't gone through it to make corrections or make it more detailed because I'm more worried that it just isn't what a personal statement should be. It was more of a spur of the moment kind of paper but it does have rather important pieces in it.
Thanks!
I’d be happy to read it! You can also send your two other statements for comparison.

Reactions: 1 user
I can read it for content. PM me!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
If you want another pair of eyes, I am here

You can PM me if you still need help!