Coursework & Fieldwork Looking for San Jose fw 2 sites - HELP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cactusflowerblossom

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I currently attend an OT program in Pennsylvania but I am trying to go back home to California for one of my level 2 fieldwork placements (to save money, of course!). However, my school doesn't have any contracts set up in NorCal, which means having to find a place willing to take me on.

My HOPE was to get in with the San Jose VA clinic, both because it is an area of interest and also because it is close to where I would be living. However, I am not having any luck getting in touch with anyone there who would deal with student placements.

I know there are OT students in San Jose due to SJSU. Do any current students or recent graduates know of places in San Jose that take on FW 2 students? I have to submit my placement preferences soon and so far I've had no luck :'(