Looking for someone to critique my essay.

Started by GADPT2016
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GADPT2016

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a second time applicant and am just looking for some people to critique my essay. Also willing to critique others if interested!
 
I am a second time applicant and am just looking for some people to critique my essay. Also willing to critique others if interested!

I'm in the same boat. Second timer as well looking for someone to look over my personal statement. We can swap if you'd like. If theres anybody else willing to critique mine that's would be helpful too! Especially if you've been accepted already!!
 
Last edited: