Looking for students in need of publishing opportunities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Scheinfeld

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a variety of projects in dermatology that could be published and am looking for students to work on these projects. I have worked with many students in the past and have published almost 200 articles that appear in pubmed. If someone is interested they can email me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Please tell me your first name is Jerry.

Members don't see this ad :)
though i'm typically a jokester on sdn, i will break from my usual silliness to say that Noah Scheinfeld is legit. He's affiliated with Columbia in NY and he publishes like mad. if you wanna get published fast, hit him up.

Jerry Scheinfeld, huh? friend of Larri Duvid?

though i'm typically a jokester on sdn, i will break from my usual silliness to say that Noah Scheinfeld is legit. He's affiliated with Columbia in NY and he publishes like mad. if you wanna get published fast, hit him up.

Jerry Scheinfeld, huh? friend of Larri Duvid?

But take a look at the *quality*. Anyone can publish pooh pooh; particularly in the journals Noah frequents. There's a reason his "affiliation" with Columbia is no longer compensated. True story.

But take a look at the *quality*. Anyone can publish pooh pooh; particularly in the journals Noah frequents. There's a reason his "affiliation" with Columbia is no longer compensated. True story.

wow, i'm gonna tip toe away from this thread.

you're entitled to your opinion, but you're attacking someone who's offering a very good opportunity for students. it's embarrassing for the rest of us. let's try to keep things civil, especially with helpful attendings on the board.

you're entitled to your opinion, but you're attacking someone who's offering a very good opportunity for students. it's embarrassing for the rest of us. let's try to keep things civil, especially with helpful attendings on the board.
If pointing to the garbage he's published is an "attack," then so be it. Prospective students deserve to be forwarned.

"AC-11 is a dietary supplement that helps maintain and repair the health of DNA cells, which ultimately helps control the effects of aging."

You should be embarrassed.

I agree, you have to also look at the quality, not only quantity. Some PIs publish very infrequently because they only go for top tier journals. If I am not mistaken, most program directors know the difference between real publications and throw-away publications

Last edited:
Because you posted crap & got caught. Running away was your only option.

Tip toeing back in for a moment.

Scheinfeld publishes a great deal, some in lower tier journals, and some in the JAAD and JID. If a student wants to get some pubs to hit the ground running on the start of a strong derm app, then it might be best to work on some ready-made projects, the likes of which doctor Scheinfeld offers.

If there has been any crap posted to this thread, it's the combative drivel you've posted. Calm the F down. No matter your field, it's rude and cowardly to attack another person's work in an anonymous thread.

Trolling and flamewars from non-dermies (pre-podiatry) are not usually helpful.

Tip toeing back in for a moment.

Scheinfeld publishes a great deal, some in lower tier journals, and some in the JAAD and JID. If a student wants to get some pubs to hit the ground running on the start of a strong derm app, then it might be best to work on some ready-made projects, the likes of which doctor Scheinfeld offers.

If there has been any crap posted to this thread, it's the combative drivel you've posted. Calm the F down. No matter your field, it's rude and cowardly to attack another person's work in an anonymous thread.

oh, don't be shy. stay for a full day.

i realize you (and many derm-wannabes) find those largely antiquated low-tier pubs fascinating. as you should. you know no better.

and then go dig a little deeper. not too deep, mind you - i don't want you to retract.

Members don't see this ad :)
Trolling and flamewars from non-dermies (pre-podiatry) are not usually helpful.

Yeah, when pre-pod is pwning! derm, you know something is wrong. (maybe it's the pathetic lack of secured residencies? keep telling yourselves one more year of research will get you there...

of course, you could always just keep dropping the f-bomb here and there like Sore Ass does. that right there tells you he's the real deal....

Yeah, when pre-pod is pwning! derm, you know something is wrong. (maybe it's the pathetic lack of secured residencies? keep telling yourselves one more year of research will get you there...

of course, you could always just keep dropping the f-bomb here and there like Sore Ass does. that right there tells you he's the real deal....

you're a legend in your own mind.

you're a legend in your own mind.

It's true. And if it makes you feel any better, I got an "infraction" for owning you, since you whined to management. If you can't beat 'em, cry for help, right?

I truly wish I could find Noah's work respectable, but I can't. It just doesn't get any worse. Teach me how to like it, Sore Ass. I want to learn how to be a low-end derm practitioner/researcher/peddler of homeopathic dietary supplements too.

Is this a legit opportunity? I'm not asking about how great the journal is but if it's a scam.

It's true. And if it makes you feel any better, I got an "infraction" for owning you, since you whined to management. If you can't beat 'em, cry for help, right?

I truly wish I could find Noah's work respectable, but I can't. It just doesn't get any worse. Teach me how to like it, Sore Ass. I want to learn how to be a low-end derm practitioner/researcher/peddler of homeopathic dietary supplements too.

Why are you so angry at this doctor?

blah blah blah.

btw, i don't know how to report people, so someone else did. you have no friends here, but that doesn't stop your sniveling presence from hangin' around. you're like that borderline autistic kid on the playground that, despite his best efforts, just can't seem to relate to folks.

and what's with the owned and pwned talk? have we been playing Halo? did you just frag me? nerd.

Also note that he is Pre-Podiatry. He's not even premed or a med student and he is coming into a medical forum to talk about a board-certified dermatologist. The closest he will come to dermatology is painting his toe nails.

To whom it may concern,

My projects are real. You can run my name through pubmed or google. If some one wants to publish in the JAAD which I have done, a substantial project has to be done but that requires a lot of work. Most of the projects I have are for beginners and are simple as that is the best place to start.

Noah Scheinfeld

Due to the large number of responses I no longer am seeking students to work with me at the current time. So please no more emails. Some students who contacted me have already had papers accepted at Pubmed indexed publications and others at publications such as the Clinical Advisor. I wish all the readers of this forum good fortune. If I need people to work with me again I will post an item again.

Thank you.

Noah Scheinfeld MD