China and Eastern Asia Looking for summer opportunities in Taiwan

Started by jjflcl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jjflcl

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I'm currently in a post-bacc program in the US, applying for medical school this year. My parents are moving back to Taiwan, so I would like to spend the summer with them in Taiwan, but I don't want to waste my summer either. I was wondering if anyone knows any healthcare related programs or things I could do over the summer in Taiwan that might help out my application? or are there any physicians here that are open being shadow'ed? My plan is to return to Taiwan after med school, so hopefully I can get some exposure to the health care there. Anyways, just hoping someone might know some opportunities or anything out there.