Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Looking into the FUTURE...well actually the past. . .

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by The Fly, Oct 25, 2001.

1. The Fly

The Fly Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

So I fell in love with Yale last friday...I know surprise, surprise, right? ;)

So today I did a search on SDN for 'Yale Acceptances' and I read this long thread from last March with all of these kids waiting and then finding out they've been accepted, waitlisted, rejected, and so forth.

Does anyone else find it WEIRD to look back at these posts insofar as its kind of looking into the future for us. . . or have I just been at work too long?!? :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Amy B

Amy B I miss my son so much
    Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Verified Account 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    hey way cool post. I never thought about it, but I think you are right

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. The Fly

The Fly Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks Amy Beth!

Its kinda eerie to go back...I get frustrated every time I think about how I may not know where I'm going until June or so (getting off waitlists...). Such is life, I guess! :)