Quantcast

Looking tan :)

DATBooster | The Ultimate DAT Resource
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maybe.a.dentist

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
So guys can we be too tan for an interview? I work outside so I'm probably going to have some reverse raccoon eyes going on, lol. Anyone else with this problem? I plan to walk into my interviews looking like I just got done plowing the back forty.
upload_2016-7-10_22-2-47.png

Just trying to lighten the mood in this crazy forum.

Ps that's not me.

Domonu

Reaction score
I'm more concerned about looking like a vampire. I don't tan at all so even after a summer in the sun I'm going to be pasty. I don't want the Adcoms to think I just sit inside all day. Even though it (hopefully) doesn't matter.

Charles_Darwin

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Trump clearly thinks it's a winning look. Everyone he knows says it's just fabulous and the best way you could look going into an interview

Maybe.a.dentist

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
I'm more concerned about looking like a vampire. I don't tan at all so even after a summer in the sun I'm going to be pasty. I don't want the Adcoms to think I just sit inside all day. Even though it (hopefully) doesn't matter.

Creature of the night.... lol

Sure it isn't....

There ain't no way I would put a real picture of myself on SDN, wayyyyyy too paranoid to do that.

Advance

DDS
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So guys can we be too tan for an interview? I work outside so I'm probably going to have some reverse raccoon eyes going on, lol. Anyone else with this problem? I plan to walk into my interviews looking like I just got done plowing the back forty.
View attachment 206112

Just trying to lighten the mood in this crazy forum.

Ps that's not me.
Well considering I wasn't too tan for my interviews i'm sure you will be fine.
:rofl: