Looking tan :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maybe.a.dentist

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So guys can we be too tan for an interview? I work outside so I'm probably going to have some reverse raccoon eyes going on, lol. Anyone else with this problem? I plan to walk into my interviews looking like I just got done plowing the back forty.
upload_2016-7-10_22-2-47.png

Just trying to lighten the mood in this crazy forum.

Ps that's not me.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm more concerned about looking like a vampire. I don't tan at all so even after a summer in the sun I'm going to be pasty. I don't want the Adcoms to think I just sit inside all day. Even though it (hopefully) doesn't matter.

Trump clearly thinks it's a winning look. Everyone he knows says it's just fabulous and the best way you could look going into an interview

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm more concerned about looking like a vampire. I don't tan at all so even after a summer in the sun I'm going to be pasty. I don't want the Adcoms to think I just sit inside all day. Even though it (hopefully) doesn't matter.

Creature of the night.... lol

Sure it isn't....

There ain't no way I would put a real picture of myself on SDN, wayyyyyy too paranoid to do that.

So guys can we be too tan for an interview? I work outside so I'm probably going to have some reverse raccoon eyes going on, lol. Anyone else with this problem? I plan to walk into my interviews looking like I just got done plowing the back forty.
View attachment 206112

Just trying to lighten the mood in this crazy forum.

Ps that's not me.
Well considering I wasn't too tan for my interviews i'm sure you will be fine.
:rofl: