Looking tan :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Maybe.a.dentist

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So guys can we be too tan for an interview? I work outside so I'm probably going to have some reverse raccoon eyes going on, lol. Anyone else with this problem? I plan to walk into my interviews looking like I just got done plowing the back forty.
upload_2016-7-10_22-2-47.png


Just trying to lighten the mood in this crazy forum.




Ps that's not me.
 
I'm more concerned about looking like a vampire. I don't tan at all so even after a summer in the sun I'm going to be pasty. I don't want the Adcoms to think I just sit inside all day. Even though it (hopefully) doesn't matter.
 
Trump clearly thinks it's a winning look. Everyone he knows says it's just fabulous and the best way you could look going into an interview
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm more concerned about looking like a vampire. I don't tan at all so even after a summer in the sun I'm going to be pasty. I don't want the Adcoms to think I just sit inside all day. Even though it (hopefully) doesn't matter.

Creature of the night.... lol

Sure it isn't....

There ain't no way I would put a real picture of myself on SDN, wayyyyyy too paranoid to do that.
 
So guys can we be too tan for an interview? I work outside so I'm probably going to have some reverse raccoon eyes going on, lol. Anyone else with this problem? I plan to walk into my interviews looking like I just got done plowing the back forty.
View attachment 206112

Just trying to lighten the mood in this crazy forum.




Ps that's not me.
Well considering I wasn't too tan for my interviews i'm sure you will be fine.
🤣