Looking to buy CVS stock

Started by JakeSill
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JakeSill

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I work for Cvs. How much is the discount? I'll rather buy it instead of them taking anything out of my paycheck.
 
Is it still 10% off the lowest of two prices from the first day of the offer period to the last day of the offer period?
Thanks for the response. I'll have to check. Do you know when I can buy the stock, for example, are there certain times of the year I'm allowed to buy the stock? Should I speak to HR about this?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the response. I'll have to check. Do you know when I can buy the stock, for example, are there certain times of the year I'm allowed to buy the stock? Should I speak to HR about this?

Used to be you enrolled during the annual enrollment period. All the info should be online on the HR site. Couldn't hurt to ask HR though if you want to.
 
You'll get to enroll around Nov/Dec, they'll send you a flyer in the mail and it will be on the myHR website. Good time to buy... I got in when the stock was at an all-time high 🙁
 
Is this time to buy cvs stocks?
What is the impact of Aetna ?

No you missed the boat. It was in the low $60s/share for a very long time. The last month or so, it rose up to $80/share. CVS is taking on a ton of debt by buying Aetna. I expect Aetna shares to do well but not CVS.

You're better off buying an index fund.