Looking to help out and get paid !!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

urheald

Spreading Hope!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I matched for PM&R this year. :clap: Having already done my internship (Surgery) I have a year "off". My student loan burden is gross (up-wards of $300K).

Does anyone need any help in their clinic?
Know of any moonlighting opportunities?
Have any suggestions?
Good recruiters?

I am a hard worker, personable and punctual.

feel free to email at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

I matched for PM&R this year. :clap: Having already done my internship (Surgery) I have a year "off". My student loan burden is gross (up-wards of $300K).

Does anyone need any help in their clinic?
Know of any moonlighting opportunities?
Have any suggestions?
Good recruiters?

I am a hard worker, personable and punctual.

feel free to email at [email protected]

Hey there,

Congrats on the match, PM&R is great. I love the specialty and the opportunities it opened up for me, such as testing the bulbocavernosis reflex.

Where are you willing to work geographically? That would help us.

Congrats!

Hey there,

Congrats on the match, PM&R is great. I love the specialty and the opportunities it opened up for me, such as testing the bulbocavernosis reflex.

Where are you willing to work geographically? That would help us.

Congrats!

bulbocavernosis? Does that have something to do with when the caveman discovered the lighbulb?

Anyway, I am willing to work in the NY-Metro/Tri-State region.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
In my case, that pretty much sums up the experience exactly, one of the greatest moments of my life...!!! :D
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I have sent my CV and cover letter to a few recruiter sites over the weekend including Cjeka, The Recruiter and Practice Link.

Please somebody...anybody....help.. Will work for food!