Looking to set up Rotations in Inland Empire CA, and Phoenix Suburbs

Started by PharmD17'
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmD17'

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a P2 student and attend school in Missouri. By this fall (octoberish) I have to have paperwork submitted to my school for rotation sites I wish to set up out of state.(Yes, I know this is soooo far in advanced, but necessary since rotations will begin May 16' and end May 17'). Being that I am not from Missouri, and my my loved ones are in Southern CA and Arizona, I am hoping to set up rotation sites in these areas. I am definitely willing to call/visit various pharmacies/hospitals/etc. this summer to try to establish a connection and hopefully get sites set up. But for now I thought I could try and ask if anyone has suggestions of places in these areas (Mesa, AZ and up to 45 min away and Riverside, CA and up to 45min away).

So does anyone know of, or have sites in this area, that would be potentially willing to take an out of state student for 5 weeks, in the future? (Dates range from August 2016-May 2017) Given the fact this is a stretch to say "Yes, this place can take you in 2 years" lol, I'm just asking since it never hurts to do so 🙂.
 
My immediate family and my fiancé are irreplaceable and having had to be far from them for the past 6 years is extremely rough...and not nearly as adaptable as you may think.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a P2 student and attend school in Missouri. By this fall (octoberish) I have to have paperwork submitted to my school for rotation sites I wish to set up out of state.(Yes, I know this is soooo far in advanced, but necessary since rotations will begin May 16' and end May 17'). Being that I am not from Missouri, and my my loved ones are in Southern CA and Arizona, I am hoping to set up rotation sites in these areas. I am definitely willing to call/visit various pharmacies/hospitals/etc. this summer to try to establish a connection and hopefully get sites set up. But for now I thought I could try and ask if anyone has suggestions of places in these areas (Mesa, AZ and up to 45 min away and Riverside, CA and up to 45min away).

So does anyone know of, or have sites in this area, that would be potentially willing to take an out of state student for 5 weeks, in the future? (Dates range from August 2016-May 2017) Given the fact this is a stretch to say "Yes, this place can take you in 2 years" lol, I'm just asking since it never hurts to do so 🙂.

Please check your private message box, for now, the contact is only for you to know.
 
I do believe there's an IHS site in Mesa, AZ. I'm sure they would be willing to set up a rotation with your school