LoR and personal statement

Started by Serenoir
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I need to get 3 LoR from professors, but I was not sure what I need to provide them.

All of them know me pretty well (I had them for 2 years)
but I been out of school for about ~3 years now...

Is it necessary for me to give them my personal statement?
I was thinking of emailing them my resume (updated one since I haven't seen them for ~3 years)

what do you guys think?🙂

I sent all of my professors,

1) my resume
2) autobiography
3) grade from his/her class
4) what I really enjoyed about his/her lectures

You do not need to give them your personal statement, but it would definitely help.
 
well as long as u know them very well it should be no problem. just be sure to be polite.. if i were u, i would definitely go talk to them in person instead of email.. LOR takes a lot of time to write