LoR are sent along with secondaries, right?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jae9970

Freshman Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I could get a couple of Letters of recommendations at the end of July.. would that be too late to use for some schools?

Members don't see this ad.

If I could get a couple of Letters of recommendations at the end of July.. would that be too late to use for some schools?

No! That would be just fine! Just make sure you ask them now so they have time to finish them before then! Hope that helps!

-M!

Much attention has been paid to the definitions of early and late for the primaries, but what about the timing LORs? Especially for weaker applicants like yours truly. :D

If I won't meet with my school's committee until July 26 and the virtualeval letters will take 3 weeks to compose, will July 26 + 3 weeks be late in the process?

Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the first interviews given out for October? Therefore, having your application complete (primary, secondary app, and LORs) by August would give them plenty of time to do a final review before offering you an interview. At least that's how I make sense of it...