LOR Confusion (Kinesiology)

Started by deleted1017183
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1017183

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So for one of my LORs, I am having a bit of trouble with classification. I took Anatomy and Physiology with the professor writing the LOR, but I it was under the kinesiology department. Do schools typically classify these as science?
 
The definitive answer is perhaps and that is an absolute maybe. It will good enough at most schools, though a few may get picky but in my experience they will contact you for verification/explanation. I have seen that occur with Neuroscience profs under Psych Dept

Most professors writing a letter will note themselves as
John Smith, PhD
Professor of Anatomy and Physiology
Dept of Whatever
I appreciate your response Gonnif. It’s probably best to get a syllabus from the class to highlight what exactly was taught, and use it as a source to verify.

Thanks again.