LOR from "connection" at school?

Started by Coltuna
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Coltuna

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I have a certain connection at a school who said he/she would write me a LOR. I already have 6 LOR's and an interview invite from this school, so should I tell this person not to bother?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I have a certain connection at a school who said he/she would write me a LOR. I already have 6 LOR's and an interview invite from this school, so should I tell this person not to bother?

I think since you have an II already you're probably okay without it.. maybe see how the interview goes, and include their LOR in an update or something.