LOR from physiology professor (Faculty of Medicine)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BodegaCat

Reaction score
Sorry if it's a bad question.
All of the schools I'm applying to require 2 recommendation letters from science faculty members. I was able to obtain a LOR from my physiology professor (course code starts with PHYL), but then it hit me: the physiology department in my university is in the faculty of medicine. Would that matter?

Members don't see this ad.

All of the schools I'm applying to require 2 recommendation letters from science faculty members. I was able to obtain a LOR from my physiology professor (course code starts with PHYL), but then it hit me: the physiology department in my university is in the faculty of medicine. Would that matter?
Should be fine. My PI for my research was a medical school faculty. Had no problems there

Reactions: 1 user
I guess I don't understand what the alternative is. It doesn't really matter unless we're talking about kinesiology... but even that might not matter.