LOR Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Post removed for privacy reasons, please message me if you have any questions!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
honestly, LOR requirements differ from school to school. Some schools are very strict, some are more flexible.
My advice - make a list of your top choices, contact them and find out specific requirements for them. This way you will know exactly what is going on.

No one on this forum will be able to help you with 100% guarantee without knowing your school list and the requirements of each school.

Reactions: 1 user
honestly, LOR requirements differ from school to school. Some schools are very strict, some are more flexible.
My advice - make a list of your top choices, contact them and find out specific requirements for them. This way you will know exactly what is going on.

No one on this forum will be able to help you with 100% guarantee without knowing your school list and the requirements of each school.
Thank you for the advice! I'll probably call some of the offices. From what I've seen on every school's requirements page, I should be good to apply since the committee letter overrides most hard requirements.

I was wondering more about whether there were any experiences with schools reviewing committee letters with only one science "classroom" LOR less favorably, even if it technically meets the requirements by virtue of being a committee LOR.

Reactions: 1 user