1. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
Hey, Guest, do you know how much will it cost you to apply to medical school? Check out SDN's Medical School Application Cost Calculator and plan your budget.

LOR

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by EliottReid, Sep 30, 2014.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. EliottReid

EliottReid 2+ Year Member

Aug 19, 2014

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. HinduHammer

HinduHammer We Do Not Sow 2+ Year Member

Aug 6, 2013
    Starfall
    I don't think it will look bad if you don't have her write you a letter, especially since you already have 3 research PIs. Unless you're going for MD/PhD, 3 is more than enough research letters. Unless your biggest accomplishments by far were under this person, then maybe you should try and get a letter. But even then, your professor would be the more appropriate person to vouch for your experience.

In short, I think you are worrying over nothing. 3 strong research letters is more than enough. If you want to be a clinician, I suggest getting more letters from non-research oriented endeavors such as medical/clinical volunteering.

4. claduva94

claduva94 2+ Year Member

Apr 21, 2014
    MDApps:
    You don't need it. You have more than enough letters.