LOR

Started by BobaBoy
Tags Tags
lor
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BobaBoy

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I plan on reapplying to DO and a couple MD after a post bacc I’ll complete by summer. During this time I have gained two LOR from a DO from being a CNA and MD from research, as well as a professor. I wanted to ask if I should ask my old LOR writers from undergrad (3 professors) for this upcoming cycle. Do I need them? Would it be good to ask because I had a good relationship with them or is it bad because it’s been 2 years? Is the 3 I have now enough? Or do I need maybe 1-2 more professors?