Lor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

virya

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a non-trad and I am getting LOR (letter of recommendation) from a consultant at work. Since my consultant is off-site it is hard to get hold of the letter head stationary. Will the LOR be rejected if it is not on a letter head?

Members don't see this ad.

I am a non-trad and I am getting LOR (letter of recommendation) from a consultant at work. Since my consultant is off-site it is hard to get hold of the letter head stationary. Will the LOR be rejected if it is not on a letter head?

I don't think it would though you could ask her if she could preferrably print on letterhead. But as long as her signature is there and it's confidential, I don't think it would be a problem. You could also check with schools you are interested in applying to to see what their rules are.

What does the person use when sending business correspondence? I doubt anyone is writing business letters on Hello Kitty notepads. Consultants usually have their own business stationery. If the consultant would use your employer's paper for business correspondence and doesn't have any on hand, how hard is it to mail a few sheets to the consultant to use for your letters?

What does the person use when sending business correspondence? I doubt anyone is writing business letters on Hello Kitty notepads. Consultants usually have their own business stationery. If the consultant would use your employer's paper for business correspondence and doesn't have any on hand, how hard is it to mail a few sheets to the consultant to use for your letters?

:lol: Please tell me you've actually seen someone submit an LOR written on one.