Lor

Started by Bunz916
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bunz916

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I'm stuck in a little predicament where I can't decide who to get a letter of recommendation from. I earned an A in Bio 2, AnP2, and both gen chemistries, but I earned B's in organic 1 and 2. So which professor should I ask for a LOR? I'm closest to my bio 2 teacher, but I've always heard that organic teacher is the way to go?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think those links below would be useful to you and would also help you decide which professor to ask for a LOR.

"Here are some helpful links for rec letters:

List of School and required rec. letters
http://www.pharmcas.org/docs/ReqTypebySchool0910.pdf

Why rec. letter can "make or break" an application
http://pharmdadmissions.ucsf.edu/200...on-really.html

What your evaluator get
http://www.pharmcas.org/applicants/evalquestions.htm

Pharmcas General info on rec letter
http://www.pharmcas.org/applicants/eval.htm "

Copy and Paste from http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=907708