ConfusedHusky
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I graduated from my undergrad in 2018 with a GPA of 3.9, but took several years off before taking my MCAT. I then went into a Master's program for Public Health at the end of 2020, and graduate this September. What did not occur to me is that public health is a soft science and does not count as a science LOR. Does anyone have experience in whether or not medical schools will take LORs from professors in my masters program?
I graduated from my undergrad in 2018 with a GPA of 3.9, but took several years off before taking my MCAT. I then went into a Master's program for Public Health at the end of 2020, and graduate this September. What did not occur to me is that public health is a soft science and does not count as a science LOR. Does anyone have experience in whether or not medical schools will take LORs from professors in my masters program?