• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

LORs from 2006 application cycle

ruck

10+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2006
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
    I have LORs from 2006 allopathic application cycle in my portfolio (most of them were written around from oct-dec 2005). My question is can i use those letters to send them to osteopathic schools for 2007 application cycle (that would be really convenient since they're all ready to be sent) or do I have to endure the pain of chasing my professors to ask them to re-write them and send them again?

Thanks in advance

ruck

10+ Year Member
    Apr 28, 2006
    1. Fellow [Any Field]
      oops...sorry for posting the same thing twice...

ruck said:
      I have LORs from 2006 allopathic application cycle in my portfolio (most of them were written around from oct-dec 2005). My question is can i use those letters to send them to osteopathic schools for 2007 application cycle (that would be really convenient since they're all ready to be sent) or do I have to endure the pain of chasing my professors to ask them to re-write them and send them again?

Thanks in advance

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.