LORs without ERAS number??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shookas

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How does one go about getting a LOR without an ERAS number yet,,,do you just have the person send it to your school?? I don't get my ERAS # until June or so, but I would like to get a few letters now to have some available. Any thoughts?? :confused:

Shookas

Members don't see this ad.

Shookas said:
How does one go about getting a LOR without an ERAS number yet,,,do you just have the person send it to your school?? I don't get my ERAS # until June or so, but I would like to get a few letters now to have some available. Any thoughts?? :confused:

Shookas

I would ask at your school's student affairs office, find out who is in charge or collecting the LOR's, and have it sent to them directly.

Good luck!

Shookas said:

Shookas

I left that number blank on all my request forms. Many of my letters were dictated and sent without the eras cover sheet to my dean's office. The cover sheet isn't necessary assuming they know who you are.