Lots of DAT study Materials (destroyer, Kaplan, subject tests, notecards)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jake8

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have lots of DAT materials for sale. I just retook it and rocked it. I got a 22/22/20/23/23 (Bio, GC, OC, PAT, RC) so I am selling off my study materials.

I have:

DAT Destroyer December 2007 ($90) - Excellent condition with only some numbers circled other than that no answers are marked or notes taken.

Kaplan Blue Book (2007-2008) ($20) - Used and it appears to have gotten wet on the bottom but the print is unaffected and it only soaked the bottom 1 cm of the book so the damage is only cosmetic. No writing in the book or other markings. Comes with the CD and all the pages.

Kaplan practice tests ($30) (5 full tests and additional RC and PAT sections) Only markings are in the corners with the dates they were taken the first time around. They are in great condition and super helpful.

Kaplan Notecards ($15) - For the DAT/OAT covering Bio Orgo and Gen Chem

Campbells Bio 6th edition ($20) - excellent condition

Chemistry the Central Science - Text and Solutions manual ($30) Like new condition with no markings. Excellent as it covers both Gen Chem and The basics of Orgo with lots of problems to work.

My own notecards ($20 or free if you buy something else and want them)- over 1000 of my own notecards made from destroyer and Kaplan

Prices don't include shipping

I take paypal or check (but it must clear first)

Members don't see this ad.

Willing to take offers if you want several of the items

Hi, Jake,
Please give me a call 214-676-6613.
I need all these.
Thanks.

All Are Sold