Louisiana MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shahis77

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I cleared my NAPLEX and Texas MPJE recently and am planning to apply for Louisiana MPJE.Will someone guide me which books to follow for Louisiana MPJE and also do I have to finish 1500 hours of internship first then apply for Louisiana or I can apply for Louisiana MPJE before the completion of internship hours (like in texas)
Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Actually I am not licensed yet I am in process of completing my intern hours.Thats why I want to know whether I can take Louisiana MPJE before completing my intern hours as we do in Texas or I have to finish the intern hours first .

looking for an interniship position. I am a foreign graduate, done with the required examinations.Please advice.
thanks

well guys no need to reply to this thread as i got all the information from board...thanks for your help tootoo 30.

I cleared my NAPLEX and Texas MPJE recently and am planning to apply for Louisiana MPJE.Will someone guide me which books to follow for Louisiana MPJE and also do I have to finish 1500 hours of internship first then apply for Louisiana or I can apply for Louisiana MPJE before the completion of internship hours (like in texas)
Thanks in advance
hi I saw your post from april regarding mpje your stated it was easy and I felt the same way asI took mine in Il last night..I have been hearing if you feel its easy that you fail is this true did you fail? i mean yes I was confused but I didn't feel like it was as hard as many claimed it would be..im so scared I failed..how did you do in April 2012??

I think if you feel exam is easy you usually pass....this happens with me always .I passed all the exams ...so dont worry u will pass too...just two days then u will know...till then listen to bob marley song...dont worry be happy...

Why don't you call up the board? Or look it up on their website. I'm sure thus question could be on the exam.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

a quick question about your NAPLEX, where did you take it at?

I've considered taking mine here through an LSU program..