Louisiana State c/o 2020

Started by battie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hello, this is my first post on here! [emoji16]

Out of curiosity, the class of 2020 would be entering the fall of 2017, is that correct? I currently live in Louisiana (New Orleans). I'm going to be entering my senior year in August at the University of New Orleans. Where do you currently go to school? My plan is to finish up my pre-reqs in a year and a half then apply to LSU.
 
No, the class of 2020 enters the fall of 2016. The application opened May 2015, closes September 2015, interviews for various schools are held between October 2015 and March 2016, acceptances, waitlist decisions, and rejections are sent in that same time frame, final student decisions are required by April 15, 2016, and classes start August/September 2016.

My main undergrad institution was Chadron State College, but I graduated May 2014. Right now I am retaking some prerequisites at Metro State in Denver, but this summer will be my last semester of any undergrad classes.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the info!

Colorado sounds so nice! But a bit....different....from Louisiana....[emoji41] have you ever visited?
 
Hello! LSU will be my first choice because it's my in-state school. I'd like to apply to CSU, also. It's my first time applying. I'm still trying to figure out what other schools I'd like to apply to or if I even can, because my university's animal nutrition class was cancelled the year I started college. 😛 And a lot of vet schools require that animal nutrition class, so I probably don't have many options.