Louisville Waitinglist??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

atlanta213

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone who know anything about Louisville waitinglist?

I am out of stater and still wait for them.

Welcome any inputs!

Members don't see this ad.

i'm still waiting too.:)

I've been keeping in contact pretty frequently with them.. Basically Dr. Babbage has said that they will narrow down the NTBC list to an official waitlist sometime around graduation. For Louisville that is this Saturday. I'm assuming that they will send the email out next week (hopefully) or maybe the week after. Going by how the process has gone, I don't think they're big fans of setting deadlines and meeting them, so I guess we'll just keep waiting...

Members don't see this ad :)
Well graduation was over a week ago now. Has anyone contacted the school or heard anything(good or bad) back yet?

I got the call while I was at work Wednesday morning and the official letter came yesterday.:) :soexcited:I'm super excited! Just so much to do before July 1st. I don't like discussing stats, but I figure it'll come up, so here's the rundown: interviewed January, out-of-state, 3.5GPA, 20AA/20TS. Apparently there is still hope at this point so best wishes to everyone:luck::xf:

I got the call while I was at work Wednesday morning and the official letter came yesterday.:) :soexcited:I'm super excited! Just so much to do before July 1st. I don't like discussing stats, but I figure it'll come up, so here's the rundown: interviewed January, out-of-state, 3.5GPA, 20AA/20TS. Apparently there is still hope at this point so best wishes to everyone:luck::xf:

Congrats!!! I'm a little shocked you weren't accepted before then looking at your stats. How long did they give you to respond to the offer?

Thanks love! I have 15 days to respond w/ a $1000 deposit. I wish I had more time to scrape it up, but where there's a will there's a way and if I have to hand deliver it on the 15th day, they'll get that money.

Thanks love! I have 15 days to respond w/ a $1000 deposit. I wish I had more time to scrape it up, but where there's a will there's a way and if I have to hand deliver it on the 15th day, they'll get that money.

Don't know where you are from but I would probably drive it there no matter what!!! Glad to know there is some movement on the lists though...Congrats again...Who knows maybe I will be fortunate enough to see ya there this fall!