Low GPA Chances

Started by SaintsRUs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SaintsRUs

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My story is I have a 2.7 undergrad gpa and haven't yet taken the MCAT/GRE yet (leaning greatly toward taking GRE first) but I wanted to know how many of you with similar gpas got accepted into postbacc programs. If you did, what do you think got you in? ie lors, personal statements, mcat/gre scores, extracurricular activities Your advice and information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

SaintsRUs

PS please include the name of the program you attended
 
SaintsRUs: I am in the same boat. I have started looking at post-bac programs. It looks like the UCs may have a good program that you can get in with a low gpa. (GPA 2.88 and MCAT 24) From what i have seen they want an attempted MCAT of at least 21. No idea what chances i stand, i will let you know if i talk to someone and get more info.