Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in serious need of advice? I have a low GPA 2.6 and crappy MCAT 19. I have not gotten accepted anywhere. Rejected at St. Georges, Ross, AUC. I have worked in hospitals all through my undergraduate. Unfortunately i had to work and i could not handle school and working my grades suffered. Whats done is done i could not do without working and now i have to deal with the situation i am in. Should I go back and re-do my basic sciences? Although I heard this was not a good Idea. Should I apply to a master program? If so what an MPH. Go back to school and take more classes? What can i do to try and gain acceptance to a good caribbean school? I am seeking an opportunity a fresh start to try to achieve my dream of becoming a doctor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Thank you