Low Gpa/ Solid OAT score story

cavsfan168

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I have took the OAT over the summer. I want to tell my story because there is hope and don’t ever give up. I had a low gpa literally a 3.00 and my science was around 2.87. I’m currently in my gap year right now. I self studied and didn’t pay for the Kaplan class but I have materials from that class I got from another student on SDN! I studied for 2 months and went to the library 6-8 hours a day. I took Sunday off. I knew I had no choice but to get a great score so I eliminated social life pretty much and kept discipline. During my studying time to the library from 9/10-3 then go back to the library 8-10. After studying I would go the gym and repeat that cycle. I followed a calendar from Aris DAT schedule but made my own tweaks to it. I have all the materials and books needed to get a good score and ended up getting
AA: 340
TS: 330
I applied end of September and got into everywhere I applied ICO, Midwestern-IL, Salus, AZCOPT, NOVA southeastern. I committed to Midwestern-IL due to the school being close to home and save money on expenses

Message me separately if you want advice on my OAT game plan and the materials I used! I’m willing to help out!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users