Low GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

myouk

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a low science gpa from my university (below 2.5) and I have a bunch of transferrable science classes from a CC that I have not included in the overall gpa at my university. My question is, will my CC science grades (4.0 there) be included in my science gpa for pharmcas along with my university gpa? I know it will be a big difference between my science gpa at my university and the CC but im trying really hard to get a semi good gpa.

Members don't see this ad.

I have a low science gpa from my university (below 2.5) and I have a bunch of transferrable science classes from a CC that I have not included in the overall gpa at my university. My question is, will my CC science grades (4.0 there) be included in my science gpa for pharmcas along with my university gpa? I know it will be a big difference between my science gpa at my university and the CC but im trying really hard to get a semi good gpa.

Yes, it will be included.

Yes, they average ALL of your science GPA together. Not just from one school or the other. I graduated from a university and then came home and am now taking classes at a CC to save money and all of my grades were calculated together.