Low score UWSA-1 and 4 weeks from test-day. Should I postpone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nebuchadnezzarII

CALI born and raised.
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a 199 on UWSA-1 (Assessment Score 430)...should I push the exam back? I am worried I am going to fail it if I'm just borderline passing. I haven't done all the CSS cases yet but I highly doubt they will be my strong point.

I do find it strange however, that I scored close to average (average was 204). So I don't know how actually bad this is. I'm currently a PGY-1 so studytime is limited. Please advise :(

Members don't see this ad.

I got a 199 on UWSA-1 (Assessment Score 430)...should I push the exam back? I am worried I am going to fail it if I'm just borderline passing. I haven't done all the CSS cases yet but I highly doubt they will be my strong point.

I do find it strange however, that I scored close to average (average was 204). So I don't know how actually bad this is. I'm currently a PGY-1 so studytime is limited. Please advise :(

If your basic sciences and statistics knowledge is strong, I would go ahead and take it. PGY1 year is always busy, and you might never have enough time to study to the point of feeling super confident to take the exam.

Reactions: 1 user
If your basic sciences and statistics knowledge is strong, I would go ahead and take it. PGY1 year is always busy, and you might never have enough time to study to the point of feeling super confident to take the exam.
Neither of those are strong...but you also bring up a good point. There is never time to study. Freaking out a little bit now, honestly. Not sure what I can do in 4 weeks to get my score to a passing level.