Step III Is Step 3 Uworld sufficient for day 1 preclinical material (micro, pharm)?

Started by eulAEgy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eulAEgy

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is Uworld for Step 3 sufficient to do well on the day 1 part that has more preclinical topics like pharm and micro? My step 1 score is 234, step 2 241. I know I definitely need to go hard on biostats as aside from 1 or 2 calculations on my step 1 and 2 all my biostats questions were heavily conceptional which I feel like I struggled on. I scheduled a research elective back to back with our introductory CP block and both are pretty chill so I have plenty of time to study.